1. Born on November 1972, Brandi is the youngest Beverly Hills Housewife.
2. When Brandi first appeared as a 'Friend of the Housewives' in season two, she only earned $18,000. Her salary has increased considerably since then, with All Things Real Housewives reporting that Brandi raked in $175,000 for season four. However, she still earns considerably less than original Housewives Kyle and Lisa.
3. Brandi has written two books since appearing on the show. Both autobiographical tomes revolve around Brandi's favourite pastime - consuming alcohol. 2013's Drinking and Tweeting was followed by Drinking and Dating earlier this year. There hasn't been any word on a third book yet, but I suspect it's on the way - it's not as if she's short on material.
4. Unlike many other Housewives, Brandi has been open about the plastic surgery she has had. Brandi has had Botox and fillers on her face; and admits that she has gone a bit overboard with these procedures. Elsewhere, she has had a boob job as well as ... vaginal rejuvenation. Oh, Brandi.
5. Brandi has two sons with her ex Eddie Cibrian: Mason & Jake. Her sons do not appear on Real Housewives at the request of Mr Cibrian. Brandi has spoken about her frustration with this, as she feels viewers are missing out on a big part of her life.
6. Vanderpump Rules star Scheana and Brandi are not the closest of friends. Brandi has labelled Scheana a home wrecker after it was discovered that Schena was one of the women who had an affair with her ex-husband. However, the two have since been cordial to each other when Sheana has worked at events hosted by Lisa Vanderpump.
7. On top of appearing on the Housewives and writing books, Brandi is also the host of her own podcast. 'Brandi Glanville Unfiltered' is a mix of interviews and celebrity gossip - kind of like a knockoff radio version of Chelsea Lately. Brandi has spoken candidly about Housewives on the podcast, and has even had Kim Richards on as a guest.
8. Ms Glanville may be a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills, but she doesn't actually live there. In fact, Brandi currently lives in Encino, California. Luckily for her, she doesn't have a long commute to work: Beverly Hills is only a half hour drive away.
9. Brandi's dog Chica - who went missing during season four - has sadly not been found. However, Brandi isn't without her fair share of pets. She has three other pooches: Chody, Buddy and the newest addition to the Glanville family - Luna.
10. Brandi is known for her many high profile feuds, but it is her fight with Real Housewives of Miami's Joanna Krupa that is the most entertaining. Late last year, Krupa gave an interview in which she labelled Brandi a racist and an alcoholic. This was in response to remarks Brandi made about Joyce.
Say it with me now, 'Oh, Brandi.'