1. Erika was born on in 1971. She was born in another Housewives city, Atlanta.
2. She has been married to attorney Thomas Girardi since 1999.
3. Erika and Thomas met when Erika was working as a cocktail waitress. Thomas was one of her regular customers before the pair started dating.
4. There is a 32 year age gap between the pair.
5. Thomas is one of Los Angeles's most high-profile lawyers, and has been nicknamed the 'King of Class Action'. He has worked on many important cases, including one against PG&E that served as the basis for the Julia Roberts film Erin Brockovich.
6. Erika has a 23-year-old son from a previous relationship who works as a police officer.
7. Erika has an alter ego, Erika Jayne, who is one of the most successful dance artists in the US. As Jayne, Erika has had eight number 1 songs on the US Dance Chart – impressive, but she has a long way to go if she wants to beat Madonna's record of 46.
8. Her song 'All Things Aside' appeared in the Ben Stiller film The Watch.
9. She is no stranger to reality television – having previously appeared in an episode of Toddlers and Tiaras.
10. Erika is good friends with current cast member Yolanda, and continues to support the Dutch Housewife through her struggle with Lyme disease.