Here are 10 facts about Beverly Hills' Housewife, Kathryn Edwards.
1. Kathryn was born in Wisconsin. She is 51 and has a brother and two sisters.
2. She was signed by modelling agency Elite after she completed high school and flew to Paris to become a model.
3. As a model, Kathryn appeared in many high-profile shoots – including Nike's first 'Just Do It' campaign.
4. Her husband, Donnie Edwards, is nine years her junior. He is currently retired and serves on the board of a number of charitable organisations.5. Kathryn and Donnie live in Brentwood and maintain a second home in Donnie's home town – San Diego.
6. Kathryn was first married to Marcus Allan, another NFL player, in the 1990s for eight years.
7. In the 1990s, allegations were made by Faye Resnick – friend of Kyle Richards – that Kathryn's first husband had an affair with Nicole Brown Simpson, whose murder led to the famous OJ Simpson trial. Kathryn denies these allegations.
8. Marcus Allan has since dated a number of high profile women, including Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan – who was previously married to Lisa Rinna's husband Harry Hamlin.
9. Both Lisa Rinna and Yolanda Foster were familiar to Kathryn as the three were all working in LA as models and actresses in the 1980s and 90s.
10. Lisa Vanderpump better watch out – Kathryn is also a dog lover. She has an adorable French Bulldog called Otis.