The RHOBH sisters have been through some tough times together.
1. Kim is the eldest of the two sisters. She was born on the 19th of September 1964. Kyle is almost five years younger than her sister, and was born in January of 1969.
2. The two have another sister: Kathy Hilton - born in 1959. Kathy is the mother of reality star Paris Hilton, as well as another daughter, Nicky, and two sons: Barron and Conrad.
3. Kim has been married twice. She wed G. Monty Brinson in 1985, with the marriage ending three years later. Richards went on to marry Gregg Davis, whose father Martin Davis was an oil tycoon and the inspiration for John Forsythe's character on Dynasty. The marriage was also short-lived, and the couple split in 1991.
4. Kyle has also married twice. When she was 18, Kyle married Guraish Aldjufrie, though the pair split after only two years of marriage in 1990. She is currently married to Mauricio Umansky: the pair celebrated their eighteenth anniversary earlier this year. Kyle converted to Judaism when she married Mauricio, and she has spoken about the importance of her faith on Housewives.
5. The Richards sisters each have four kids. Kyle has four girls - Farrah, Alexia, Sophia, & Portia. Kim has one son, Chad, and three daughters: Brooke, Whitney, & Kimberly.
6. Kyle was a long term character on hit medical series ER. If you're thinking ‘I don't remember seeing Kyle on that show', don't worry. Her role was fairly limited, appearing as a nurse in the background of surgery scenes. Richards played Nurse Dori between 2000 and 2006. More recently, Kyle has had roles in CSI and the American soap Days of Our Lives.
7. Kim had a cameo appearance in the 2009 film Race to Witch Mountain, over thirty years after starring in the original - Escape to Witch Mountain as a child. Kim played as a waitress named Tina in Race, a reference to her character's name in the original film - Tia.
8. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was not Kyle's first taste of reality television. In 2006, she made an appearance in The Simple Life - the reality series starring her niece, Paris Hilton. Paris is charged with living like a housewife; including looking after a group of children. Paris is overwhelmed by the rowdy kids, so she enlists the help of her aunt. The best part of the episode involved Kyle wading into Paris' pool fully clothed to fetch a child who had jumped in.
9. Since appearing on the series together, the sisters have admitted that they have become closer. Their bond was shown when they appeared on the series Stars in Danger: The High Dive (basically an American version of Tom Daley's Splash). The sisters competed alongside other ‘stars' including Antonio Sabato Jr. and Jersey Shore's JWoww.
10. Kim is a recovering alcoholic. Her alcoholism was revealed by Kyle during a fight between the sisters on the season one finale. Kim went to rehab in 2011, and was absent from the season two reunion of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Subsequent seasons of the series have dealt with Kim's fresh sobriety.