Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Kyle visits her friend Bethenny in the Hamptons. For those of you who may not know much about Bethenny, here are ten facts about the brassy New York Housewife turned lifestyle mogul:
1. Bethenny was a contestant on the US version of The Apprentice. She didn't face off against Donald Trump though – Bethenny was on a spin-off hosted by Martha Stewart. She finished in second place.
2. She and Kyle have been friends for twenty years. The pair met while Bethenny was working as a waitress in Los Angeles. They remain close to this day.
3. When Bethenny was cast on the Real Housewives of New York City and was the first Housewife to not be married or have children.
4. After three seasons on Real Housewives of New York City, Bethenny left to star in a spin-off – Bethenny Getting Married, which documented her marriage and the birth of her daughter Bryn.
5. Bethenny's spin-off continued for two more years, under the title Bethenny Ever After. It was a successful show, but she decided to leave reality TV to pursue other projects.
6. After two years of marriage, Bethenny and her husband Jason announced that they were getting a divorce. Bethenny went on to host her own daytime talk show, which was executive produced by Ellen Degeneres. It only lasted for a year after being cancelled.
7. Since her talk show ended, Bethenny has returned to Real Housewives of New York City for its seventh series. It is rumoured that her salary is upwards of $1m a year for doing the show.
8. Bethenny started her empire with the Skinnygirl Margarita, a low-calorie version of the popular cocktail. Since then, Skinnygirl has expanded to include other cocktails, wines, and even vodka.
9. Her Skinnygirl brand isn't all about booze. She also sells popcorn, protein shakes, and salad dressings! Bethenny recently launched a range of low-calorie chocolate treats.
10. On top of all this, Bethenny is also a successful author. She has written six books – including a novel and a children's book called Cookie Meets Peanut, based on her daughter's relationship with the family dog.